Answered

Calm: Unable To Browse Music

Can’t browse music on can since yesterday. Think the new update caused an issue. 

icon

Best answer by controlav 3 May 2023, 03:14

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Unlikely to be anything Sonos app related. Suggest contacting Calm and see what they say.

Same.

I've Uninstalled and reinstalled and authorized so many times.

Guess I'll contact Calm.

I am experiencing the same issue. Also have restarted, reinstalled, and reauthorized. Last year there seems to be the same issue in the Sonos community forums and a Sonos rep looked into it and said it was a Sonos issue.  

Same. Can’t browse, but my wife can… 

Happened today for me.  I can get to the stuff I saved as a Playlist but can't choose anything else. It all shows up but when I select it just says "unable to browse music."  What were the fixes from a year ago when the guy was able to reproduce? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Happened today for me.  I can get to the stuff I saved as a Playlist but can't choose anything else. It all shows up but when I select it just says "unable to browse music."  What were the fixes from a year ago when the guy was able to reproduce? 

I’m having the same issue. Someone at Sonos or calm probably needs to reboot a server or router and it’ll fix itself.