Skip to main content
Question

Biblioteca musical & permisos acceso macbookpro

• 18 May 2024
  • 0 replies

He actualizado aplicacion Sonos en Macbookpro y no accedo a la biblioteca musical, cuando intentas acceder a una canción dice que no hay permisos. He eliminado la biblioteca, como indica la pagina de soporte de Sonos pero ahora es imposible volver a crear una, da el mismo mensaje no tiene acceso a la carpeta del ordenador que se estaba utilizando hasta ahora para la biblioteca musical de Sonos.

¿pueden ayudarme a solucionar este problema y así poder escuchar las canciones del ordenador a través de mi sistema Sonos?

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

I have updated the Sonos application on Macbookpro and I cannot access the music library, when you try to access a song it says there are no permissions. I have deleted the library, as indicated on the Sonos support page, but now it is impossible to create one again, it gives the same message you do not have access to the folder on the computer that was being used until now for the Sonos music library.

Can you help me solve this problem so I can listen to songs on my computer through my Sonos system?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.