Skip to main content
Question

beam gen 2 error 1064 y error 1106!!!

Quiero terminar de configurar beam gen 2 y sale esos errores 1064 y 1106, por más que pongo la clave del wifi, reinicie beam, móvil y módem será defectuosa?

Moderator Edit: Google Translate-

I want to finish configuring beam gen 2 and those errors 1064 and 1106 appear, no matter how much I enter the wifi password, restart beam, will the mobile and modem be defective?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

28 replies

I had error 1064 issue when using Android Sonos app. Spent hours on it but finally resolved it by factory resetting all speakers so they were flashing green, and uninstalling and reinstalling the Sonos app. The reinstall initialised all the app permissions again. I chose ‘Set up New System’ and went through the usual setup process without issue, apart from having to manually key in the pin for each speaker. 

Note that this same process continually failed on my iPhone app!! Windows app didn’t work either.

I tried like Battee to do factory restes and reinstalling everything on Android on my end without luck. I'm disappointed to no end by the behavior of the company and their communication. On top of that, the app taunts with the new radio pro. Instead of pulling even more money out of our pockets maybe get your priorities right and fix the things you broke.

Thought I’d bricked my Sonos when they would not register following a factory reset. Error 1064 and 1106.

Installed Win10 app.

Not sure what I did but quite easily connected to both of my One’s (gen1).

They now respond under the Android app.

Thank you Lyricist.