Answered

Apple Music Playlists Greyed Out in Sonos App

• 20 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Since updating the app I am no longer able to play Apple Music playlists through the Sonos App. Is anyone else having the same issue? 

I have removed Apple Music from the app and waited 10mins before reauthorising and still it’s not working. 

Is this an outage on Apple side or a problem with the recent Sonos app update?

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by Corry P 21 October 2022, 12:38

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Justinmc et al

We are aware of this issue, and are co-ordinating with Apple on a resolution. There is no timescale for a resolution at present. We do however have the following workarounds for you to use in the meantime:

• Airplay from the Apple Music app (with compatible Sonos products)
  • Access the playlist via a search in the Sonos app, rather than by browsing the library

I hope this helps.

Had the same issue yesterday. Did nothing. Left things overnight. This morning, all working fine. Presumably a Sonos back end issue which has been sorted out.

So, what did Sonos support say when you called them?

Having the same issue, was working fine two days ago.

I experienced the same issue after the 14.18 update on iOS with Apple Music Playlists (error 802 songs cannot be added to the queue). A few others also had the same issues as discussed on reddit’s sonos subreddit.

SONOS subreddit

Using which Sonos controller? Using S1 or S2?