Answered

Apple Music Playlist Repeat - interrupted playback

• 27 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Recently moved an audio system to run off the sonos port. Have 7 in total. We have a playlist from apple music of around 350 songs (about 22 hours) and the sonos keeps stopping before the playlist ends. The sonos settings are on repeat and shuffle. I am at a loss to get this to keep playing. The goal is to have the music playing 24/7 streaming from the sonos. Checked in the apple music app and cannot find anything to set the list on repeat or change any settings like that. Any suggestions would be helpful. 

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 28 March 2024, 14:24

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @jbartondex, welcome to Sonos Community!

I am sorry to hear about your experience with Sonos Port and the Apple Music playlists being interrupted.

Not knowing what troubleshooting steps you’ve taken so far, I would suggest a complete network reboot.

Start with turning off your router, wait a couple minutes then turn on again→ then same process for the Sonos products → then your Sonos Controller (Smartphone/Tablet).

Please have a look on our Support Article Reduce wireless interference as it contains valuable information.

If you are still experiencing the issue after doing the above, I would recommend to Submit Diagnostics within 10 minutes of the playback being interrupted and reach out to our Support team for some live troubleshooting.

They have tools at their disposal to provide you with information and advice specific to your system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.