Skip to main content
Answered

Apple Music issue within Sonos App

• 6 January 2024
  • 6 replies

I seem to be having some trouble with the Apple Music integration within my Sonos app. 

Anytime I attempt to access 'Playlists' or 'Recently Added' I receive the error message "We've run into a problem. Try Again."

I have restarted the app, disconnected and re-connected Apple Music from the Sonos app, but seem to be still experiencing the issue. I have also reauthorised the connection through the Sonos app.

Has anyone con across this before? Is there any fix?

TIA! 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

You could try this article but it’s a long shot that it’s causing this particular issue. 

Bump

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Get the problem to happen, submit a diagnostic, call Sonos support and ask them to look at it.

Diagnostic 103041677

Sonos forum moderators don’t always have time to pick up and review your diagnostic. As @Stanley_4 suggested, you would need to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

Sonos forum moderators don’t always have time to pick up and review your diagnostic. As @Stanley_4 suggested, you would need to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

Thanks, I have. Just posting the reference no. here for posterity. 

Unfortunately the Support Team were next to useless so looking at alternative solutions.