Skip to main content
Answered

Apple Music issue within Sonos App

• 6 January 2024
  • 6 replies

I seem to be having some trouble with the Apple Music integration within my Sonos app. 

Anytime I attempt to access 'Playlists' or 'Recently Added' I receive the error message "We've run into a problem. Try Again."

I have restarted the app, disconnected and re-connected Apple Music from the Sonos app, but seem to be still experiencing the issue. I have also reauthorised the connection through the Sonos app.

Has anyone con across this before? Is there any fix?

TIA! 

You could try this article but it’s a long shot that it’s causing this particular issue. 

Bump

Get the problem to happen, submit a diagnostic, call Sonos support and ask them to look at it.

Diagnostic 103041677

Sonos forum moderators don’t always have time to pick up and review your diagnostic. As @Stanley_4 suggested, you would need to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

Sonos forum moderators don’t always have time to pick up and review your diagnostic. As @Stanley_4 suggested, you would need to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

Thanks, I have. Just posting the reference no. here for posterity. 

Unfortunately the Support Team were next to useless so looking at alternative solutions.