Answered

Apple Music app - Airplay not showing Sonos Speakers on iOS14

• 13 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi I know there was a Sonos update pushed around 11-11-20.  Also upgraded to iOS14.  Now I don’t see my Sonos speakers at all when using Apple Music app and trying to Airplay2 to the various speaker sets.  The Apple TV’s I have do show up in the Airplay 2 list.  Just my 4 different Sonos rooms don’t show.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks.  

I was under the impression this was the preferred way to do things for music that was on your phone.  

Note to Mods- I started a thread in questions but didn’t have Airplay in the title so this is probably the better thread.  I didn’t see how to edit the other one.  

icon

Best answer by Stinsonddog 13 November 2020, 19:12

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Ah, I restarted my phone and airplay started working. Not sure what combination of things worked. I had restarted my phone prior to deleting app and it did not work. Probably deleting and reinstalling sonos app and restarting phone did it. 

This did not work for me. All my sonos’ are gone from airplay. I have 3k worth of Sonos and I am really angry. I have reset app, factory reset beam, deleted app and reinstalled and nothing. I have iPhone 12. Home app refuses to see any sonos on my system. 

Badge +1

I have fixed this by deleting the Sonos app, and reinstalling it.  I only had to do that on my iPhone and not my iPad.