Answered

Apple Music 3 Months promo

• 31 March 2023
  • 6 replies

I purchased a new Era 100, and I hit on skip on the promo when setting up the device. Now I cannot find the promo in the Sonos app. How do I get this promo?

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 31 March 2023, 16:26

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Potato7966,

If you had the pop-up in the Sonos app, you should be able to open it again via your inbox. You can access you inbox in the app by going to the My Sonos tab (the star icon) then tapping the inbox icon in the top left corner.

You should also have received an email about this promotion, so make sure you check your email inbox for any offers from us.

If you can’t find it in the app or in your email inbox, then I’d recommend reaching out to our sales team for further assistance. 

I hope this helps!

I had this same problem so have to email sonos, it was not in my inbox

Is this offer only available on products bought from Sonos site? I bought my Era 100 from a dealer.

Badge

Hey @Potato7966 the offer still appears to be front and centre on the Sonos.com website (below image snapped 7th April) - perhaps that’s where you’d first noticed it?  Good luck! 

Badge

Scrolling down (a lot!) to the terms it states that the deal is for New or Returning customers only - as a current subscriber I didn’t get the option when registering my ERA300s (my Apple Music subscription renewed at the end of March) - missed a trick there! :(  Also the offer is valid until April 2024…

I just finished chatting with Apple Support and they claim there is no three months offer.