Skip to main content

My Roam SL has been removed from APP.

After reset it and reconected to my WFI the problem is not resolved, still missing in APP

why ? What is wrong in the procedure ?

I checked in the router configuration an It is present in the router. I rebooted the router but nothing happen.

Any additional info?

Is the Roam SL your one and only Sonos speaker? If so, when you reset it, was it actually a factory reset?

If it was a factory reset, did you also reset the Sonos App to create a new Sonos Household?  - only if it is a one product only system, you actually lost the original Sonos Household/System that holds your speaker when you factory reset that speaker and so will need to create a new system… this if that’s what you have done on this occasion?

Is N.1 Roam SL, not new.

I have N.2 Play1 and N.1 Roam SL connected in WFI net and working for about 3 years.

The two Play1 one still work. Four days ago only Roam SL disappeared from the APP. the N.2 Play1 still in the APP and still working.

First all i checked my router with cfg program and Roam SL was in the WFI net as the other two Play1(Ip, macadress everything) and appear connected in router cfg program, so…

I switched off the Roam SL.

I removed the Roam SL from my WFI net, with router cfg program. And switch off the router for one minute and then switched on, wait the WFI returned.

I did factory reset on Roam SL ,as SONOS procedure,and start the procedure to insert again it on WFI net with the APP.without errors all step was fine , but in the APP still missing. The two Play 1 still in the APP.

I checked in my router and is there as other two Play 1.

I tried to reboot the Roam SL but nothing change. What is wrong ? any Help ?

Note:I tried all step above from SONOS windows program but nothing.

Can you maybe provide some details about your network setup.. make/model of WiFi router? Also, do you have any other WFi access points/extenders? If so, maybe try switching off those extenders temporarily. The other thing to maybe do is see the Sonos Support document here:

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/sonos-product-shows-a-not-connected-status-in-the-app

Hello 

router is Fastgate Tg789v2, no boost no other acess point no more extender.

I did the described  procedure close the router.

Hello 

router is Fastgate Tg789v2, no boost no other acess point no more extender.

I did the described  procedure close the router.

It maybe best to submit a Sonos system diagnostic report from within the Sonos App, note it’s reference and then contact/chat with Sonos Support Staff via this LINK and see what the Staff can perhaps suggest to resolve the matter.

I read the article in the link but I did all the procedure described is two days that I tried to see tha Roam SL in the App . Orher steps? Is a bug in the App? What else?

I also did the mobile reboot as suggest in some other post.

I read the article in the link but I did all the procedure described is two days that I tried to see tha Roam SL in the App . Orher steps? Is a bug in the App? What else?

I also did the mobile reboot as suggest in some other post.

I’ve no idea if it’s a bug in the App as I’ve not got a Roam SL myself - I’ve given my Roam SL/Roams to my grandchildren and upgraded to the new Roam 2 - but if you contact Sonos Support Staff they maybe able to tell you if there is a problem with that product - but I would have expected others to be reporting the issue here too.

See what the Staff say about it when you chat/call them.