Skip to main content

Since the update I have continuous connection issues to my Sonos system costing thousands of euro. The answer it seems is to wait a number of months for Sonos to sort it. It’s an absolute disgrace, typical big brand treating its customers like crap. Only way to influence is to hit them in the pocket. I  was considering a soundbar plus new speakers and second sub for surround sound. Bought Samsung surround system instead to match my Tv. Is the sound quite as good…probably not but it works without the hassle and BS ! 

I feel your pain and I’m going down the same path.

As soon as I can afford it I’ll replace all my system (9 speakers!) with something else.

Sonos is dead

The current timescale announced in the tragically late apology from Sonos’s CEO is that all functionality will be restored by the end of September and the current priority is establishing system stability.

Whether you decide to hang on is up to you but the competition have hardly covered themselves in glory in the past.  In summary consumer electronics of late appears to be performing to a very low bar of customer satisfaction and even then fails miserably.