Skip to main content
Answered

app display not moving on with the playlist

• 22 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Recently I've been finding that the track showing on the app display and in the queue stops moving on as the playlist progresses. The app seems to get stuck on a particular track and keep on repeating it despite the playlist moving on.  This happens with different speakers and with streamed music as well as music library. Also the queue does not clear even though a new playlist is playing. The repeat button is not on and its a S1 system

Has anyone else had this problem?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @amomentsanswer, welcome to Sonos Community!

I’m sorry to hear you are having issues with the Sonos App on your S1 system.

The behavior you are describing indicates network problems, either interference, configuration or both. I am sharing a couple helpful Support Articles below:

Reduce wireless interference

Improve your Sonos product’s WiFi connection

I would definitely recommend you to Submit Diagnostics within 5 minutes of reproducing the Sonos App problem and contact our Support team, they have tools at their disposal to provide you with advice specific to your system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply.   I have just changed to a newer router and hope this might resolve the problem, but if not I will use the Submit Diagnostics option as you suggested