Skip to main content
Question

app CONSTANTLY forgets my system

• 1 June 2024
  • 3 replies

I've got an android phone (pixel) and the app CONSTANTLY forgets my system. I open the app, my speakers are gone, it can't find them on the same Wi-Fi net. I then have to reinstall the app and sometimes it still won't find it. Left in this config for a day sometimes it magically reappears. Please fix this bug. It's pretty frustrating.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I have a Samsung Galaxy S23 and it does the same thing.  Every time I open the new app up it searches for my system.  It never remembers it.  This could be the worst app launch I have seen.  The previous app worked great.  This new app is flawed with issues.  Can we just go back to the old app?  Why change something that was not broke?

I have a Samsung S24 Ultra and this happens to me as well.  I noticed every morning, the app forgets my setup so I have to have it scan to find my 2 Eras and Roam2.  Once it finds everything, I can play music but I shouldn't have to rescan every morning.  I would think it should remember my setup.  Also, for some reason, I can't add Alexa voice using my S24.  I have an S20 for work and had to use that.  Curious if the app has a compatibility problem with the S24?  Anybody else have issues?

I am having the same issues. I have factory reset my 3 play 1s about 10 times and it constantly forgets my system. I have a s23 and my wife has an iphone same issue with both. This started after the recent update of the app. 

Is sonos doing anything about this??