Skip to main content
Question

App

• 26 May 2024
  • 5 replies

The latest app upgrade is unbelievably poor. Do you look at the latest feedback on the Apple App Store? It confirms what I know that your app has been released with little testing. Why force your users on to an app that is a downgrade. When will you be releasing a decent app to replace this awful mess! Enough to make me want to throw the speakers away. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Please see 

Doesn’t help as it doesn’t address the issues such slowness, poor connectivity and lost functionality.

Bring back the old app until the new one is able to be used.

Why is your CEO and organisation so arrogant that it ignores its customers. Can’t see me buying Sonos again if you call this customer support.

Also do put insulting statements like “red wine sometimes helps”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

If your profile is correct and you only have a Play:1, then you could install the S1 app and downgrade your device, as per: https://support.sonos.com/en-gb/article/downgrade-a-sonos-product-to-s1

It just gets worse! I can’t downgrade my Sonos Play:1 as the options you state are not available on either the Sonos or Sonos S1 controller. I’m now left worse off than before as I can’t access my Sonos Play:1.

You are a joke of an organisation! You really don’t care about your customers. Never again will I buy a Sonos product and be re-assured that I won’t be recommending it to anyone!

Bring back the old app.  They just killed a good thing.  It is the clumsiest clueless app I’ve had to work with in a while.  Bring back the old app and functionality. This app is useless.