Skip to main content

My Amazon streaming has stopped as of this afternoon (1:30 EST).  Has anyone else experienced this?  I have rebooted, logged into Amazon with my credentials, etc.  No Luck.  Now, I have 9 speakers that are totally useless.  I purchased Apple HomePod which is my life saver for now.  I want SONOS fixed- the interface is more elegant on SONOS believe it or not.

Had that Amazon Music issue yesterday.  They wanted me to do something with the service.  Don’t remember exactly what it said, but after some time it fixed itself.

Multiple app kill/restart cycles over an hour or so cleared my error, something like:

“Data is missing form your Amazon, open Amazon in a web browser.”

Has there just been an update (now 80.05.06)?  I've got a Beam (one of multiple components).  The Alexa seems to be broken (amongst many, many other things).  E.g. "Alexa, play radio bla".  "Radio bla is now playing."  But nothing makes a noise.  Do you lot do any testing at all?

Last night, my Amazon music started working again.  I am not sure if this was SONOS or Amazon but glad it resolved itself.  

@Ariches- have you tried again today?  I hope it resolved for you as well.

I did purchase Apple HomePods which are awesome.  But, I will tell you the sound on SONOS is hard to beat.  And, hopefully, SONOS will correct all this from the May 7th release where apparently nothing was tested.

Thanks gmbardman, yes I've just tried it again.   It started working as I began this email, then it dropped out for a couple of minutes, now it's working again.  That hasn't happened to me (yet) while using the app.