Answered

Amazon Music Unlimited Does Not Appear As A Menu Option

• 28 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, I am using Sonos OS S1. I recently took a free 3 month Amazon Music Unlimited subscription, however it does not appear as an option in my Sonos Amazon Music menu. I do see the following under the Amazon Music option:

Playlists

Stations

Charts

Recommended

New

My Music

I have removed and re-added Amazon Music as a service in Sonos multiple times and re-authorised Sonos to use my Amazon account multiple times. I have also re-stalled the Sonos S1 software a couple of times, all to no avail. I am located in England and my profile settings reflect this. Can anyone help please? Luckily I am at the free stage of the subscription at the moment, however it is of little use if I cannot play the music through my Sonos speakers.

Thanks for you help.

icon

Best answer by El_Mucho 30 December 2020, 15:08

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

ok, it looks like Amazon Music Unlimited is searchable, even if it it is not listed. In the search field in Sonos I clicked on ‘Amazon Music - Amazon Music’ and ‘My Music’ was selected (i.e. had a tick by it). I selected ‘Amazon Music’ instead and could then search for all the songs on Amazon Unlimited that I was expecting to be able to. Problem solved!