Answered

Amazon Music Available on Sonos in new countries

• 23 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello, although the Amazon Music service is already available in my area, it is still not visible in the services in the Sonos application? My region is Poland. When can I count on some updates and Amazon Music for my region? Thank you very much for your help.

icon

Best answer by piotr_sc 27 October 2023, 16:49

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Sonos has to receive authorization from Amazon to add access to Amazon’s content first. You might be better off asking Amazon when they will provide that authorization. 

https://en.community.sonos.com/controllers-and-music-services-229131/what-s-holding-sonos-to-integrate-amazon-music-in-supported-countries-6881223

the problem occurs not only in my country :-///

And yet the answer changes not an iota.

but it's strange, when I added a voice assistant to Sonos "alexa", it plays songs from Amazon Music by voice. But the Amazon Music service  cannot be added ;-/ it makes no sense.

Ok jest obejście problemu należy zmienić rejon w profilu i potem wykonać restart głośnika. 

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

Ok, there is a workaround to the problem - change the area in the profile and then restart the speaker.