Skip to main content
Question

Amazon music

• 4 June 2024
  • 3 replies

After the recent Sonos update it now only plays the same songs over and over from Amazon Playlist. I've over 1200 in it and Sonos now just plays the same 20-40 repeatedly.

When viewing what's playing in the list through Sonos it now no longer loads information.

Is this getting fixed?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Thudpucker 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with your Amazon playlists, but we’re not aware of any issues affecting Amazon Music playlists in this way.

Could you please try removing your Amazon Music account from Sonos, then adding it again? This won’t affect any playlists stored on Amazon.

Remove a music service account from Sonos

Add a music service to Sonos

If doing so does not help, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports - if they are unable to fix it for you, they will at least be able to document the issue for further investigation.

I hope this helps.

I am having a 100 song limit on my Amazon playlist   This occurred after a Sonos app update.  Please share what the solution is

Moderator edit: corrected typos

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Stachmcee 

Thanks for flagging - I reported this in a meeting today. A solution will be up to either ourselves or Amazon to implement, though there is no estimate for when this might be.