Skip to main content

Hello

I cannot see any recent threads on this but about 10 days ago my alarms have just stopped working altogether.

have tried setting an hour before, radio, Sonos chime, set playlist etc but nothing seems to work. The time comes and goes and no music whatsoever from the Sonos.

So frustrating as this used to be perfect before all the problems. Then the set timings had to be an hour before but it was at least functional. Now nothing

Same issue here! Recreated everything but nothing works. Tried multiple devices and alarm settings

Just tested this on one of my Sonos One’s and it works correctly.  Do you have a Sonos One to duplicate the test?

No, I don’t but several other products (playbar/sonos one/ Sonos 5) tried multiple types and rooms but nothing. It’s all suddenly a week ago everything was fine

Tried on 2 x ones, an amp and a beam connected to two more ones. Absolutely nothing from anything 

Can you please check that all of your devices are updated to the same level of firmware?

All 16.3.3 Here 

Right. I think I’ve fixed it. This is going to sound very silly but I can only assume that at some point the system reset the time zone to GMT-12 hours (I live in GMT so never noticed an incorrect time). Now I’ve switched it back the alarms are working again.

Mine is also at gmt-12… something must have been reset to that value. I’ve corrected it and now the alarm is functioning again. Realy weird! Thx!

Right. I think I’ve fixed it. This is going to sound very silly but I can only assume that at some point the system reset the time zone to GMT-12 hours (I live in GMT so never noticed an incorrect time). Now I’ve switched it back the alarms are working again.

Can you please check that your address is correct in your Sonos profile on www.sonos.com

Go into System Settings then “Manage” then “Date & Time”, it will display the time zone that the system is set to

Settings in profile on Sonos.com are correct

Settings in profile on Sonos.com are correct

Can you try the following steps:

- Delete all existing alarms

- Reset / close Sonos app

- Open Sonos app

- Uninstall Sonos app

- Reinstall Sonos app

- Sign in

Please let us know how you get on.

Mine is also at gmt-12… something must have been reset to that value. I’ve corrected it and now the alarm is functioning again. Realy weird! Thx!