Skip to main content
Answered

add family member to Sonos system

• 14 September 2023
  • 3 replies

My wife wants to use her own Spotify account and create her own alarms, does she need to download the Sonos app and create her own account?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

There's only one Sonos account per system.  But she can download the app, connect to the system.  The she can add her Spotify account and default to that on her phone.

When I attempt to download the Sonos app to my wife’s phone, it automatically creates a new account for her.  All I want to do is have her access my account to play her pandora playlist music over our home speakers.  Any help on how to do that would be appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

When I attempt to download the Sonos app to my wife’s phone, it automatically creates a new account for her.  All I want to do is have her access my account to play her pandora playlist music over our home speakers.  Any help on how to do that would be appreciated.

Just “connect to existing system”, don’t create a new one when the app starts.