Skip to main content

View 'My Sonos' Lists in website My Account section

It seems that another way for users to view and manage their saved Albums and Playlists would be in the ‘My Account’ section of the web app. 

The phone app stores this data, so it can’t be difficult for Sonos to upload and publish the lists in a personal Profile section titled ‘My Sonos’. Then using the web app interface, a user could edit/delete/export the album/song listings - but not add to it. 

It would be ideal to review the albums & songs on these lists, check for duplicates or simply to edit them. 

Does this sound like a useful idea?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

1. The mobile app doesn't store anything.  All data is stored on the players.
  2. There is no web app.  This website cannot access your devices.  In fact, nothing outside your network can access your devices.
Userlevel 7
Badge +23

While what jgatie says is true, the OPs request could be implemented via this cloud API:

https://developer.sonos.com/reference/control-api/favorites/

If the desire is just to export playlists from a Sonos system, that problem has already been solved, at least on iOS. Take a close look at the App Store...