Question

Use Spotify Station as Alarm

• 15 February 2017
  • 2 replies

Badge
I'm wondering how to use a Spotify Station as a source for an alarm. When I create a station in Spotify, e.g. an Artist Radio station, I can see it in my Sonos favourites, but I can't see my Sonos favourites as a source for the alarm.

I'm sure this has been possible to do as I currently have an alarm set up in another room that's playing an artist radio station - but now I can't work out how to do it again.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Check out the app Macronos. Not only can you save Sonos (Spotify) shortcuts, you can also setup Macronos alarms to use Sonos Favorites (Spotify Radio). I just now tried it and it works perfectly. Macronos does much more, I just bought it so I still need to learn what all it can do. It's already worth the $4 price tag.
Same question. You can do it through Pandora, but only Spotify playlists are shown, not radio stations. So annoying.