Skip to main content
I have a 9-node system using Wifi (no bridge). All nodes play fine, but with the latest PC controller, I've noticed that if I leave it idle for a while (e.g., pause music playout for 10 minutes or more) then come back and hit the play button, I get the error message on the first try. On the second try, it works fine. Tried resetting the controller, no luck.

Advice?
FYI, I am seeing this on a Windows 7 PC and a Windows 10 PC. The Android app does not seem to have the same issue.
Bumping this for attention - the issue is still occurring. Should I power off all nodes and reset the system?
It certainly wouldn't hurt anything to do that. But after doing that, and if you experience the issue again, I'd submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this issue, and call in to Sonos to discuss.
I think I figured it out. I had recently gotten rid of my bridge and switched over to Wifi mode. The Sonos node I use the most is pretty far from the access point but still within range. I switched to boost mode and it seems to be much more stable. No problems so far.