Skip to main content
Question

unable to add songs in Apple Music to queue with new sonos app

I just updated to the new Sonos app which looks great. I use Apple Music and there’s no way to select an individual song and add it to a queue. The “play next” and “add to end of queue” options are gone. The only option is “replace queue”.  This is a big bug as I use and revise my queue all the time. Will this be addressed in future updates?

Some acknowledgment from Sonos would be good. 
It’s still not right - can’t move items in the queue or remove individual items, but it’s moving in the right direction. 

Actually, quite unbelievable the silence on their end. Nothing reassuring, no apologies, no direction at all. I am a new customer and find it pretty surprising and mostly disappointing.

This isn’t fixed is it? Also - no mute button when you have a speaker group. Nuts! 

Yeah, not exactly fixed. Had a friend over yesterday who also is a Sonos user - we bitched about the quality of the app. The layout, design, ugly little icons, and everything. I’m half of it. It doesn’t work very well and is totally counterintuitive. At least I can put my songs in a queue now I cannot believe they have not reached out and apologized, and promised to do better. Shocking. 

Fix this issue, I paid good money for a premium sound system the best money can buy, and the app is now trash?!?

Sonos, get this fix, stop your dillydallying!