Skip to main content
Hello

I want to turn the volume up and down, when the phone screen is both locked and when doing othe stuff. It's annoying that I have to go to the spotify app to turn volume up and down (I don't use the sonos app, and I'm aware you can turn this setting ON in this app). But however, I can't do this in the spotify app since switching to sonos.. help
If you're concerned about the behaviour of the Spotify app, shouldn't you be talking to the folks at Spotify, not Sonos?
Just use the Sonos app to controll your speakers and spotify, then you will have the access to volume control anywhere. I have a Moto 360 Smartwatch and can even control the volume and skip tracks with it.
I don't think it has something to do with spotify, as this problem came along with my Sonos speakers..

The reason I don't use the Sonos app, is that I cant listen to my music in the order of "newest first".
I don't think it has something to do with spotify, as this problem came along with my Sonos speakers..

The reason I don't use the Sonos app, is that I cant listen to my music in the order of "newest first".

Well then you'd be thinking wrongly wouldn't you?
What do you mean?
Your complaint is that when you use the SPOTIFY app to control Sonos it does NOT provide lock screen controls.

Spotify are responsible for their app and not Sonos.

Unless, which is highly likely, I've completely mis-understood you original post