Skip to main content

Trueplay tuning link

• 30 September 2022
  • 2 replies

I have the Playbar, sub and a pair of SL Ones in the hall and in my room the Arc and a pair of SL Ones. Sometime back I had a problem with the sound in my room and i was asked by Sonos Beta whether I had done the Trueplay of not and I answered no because I do not have anyone here with iPhones. I do have the 5th generation iPad Air but it is not supported as yet. Then I was sent the trueplay link where I had to activate the mic in my iPad before following the instructions. There was remarkable improvement to the sound in the hall as well as my room. Now I intend to add a sub to my room and so I requested the Trueplay link from Sonos BUT they are unable to help me. They suggested I should try the Beta Community for help. Can anyone be kind enough to send me the Trueplay link before I get the sub. Thank you.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Sonos Beta Tester Confidentiality Agreement states this:

• You acknowledge that you are participating in a Sonos Beta program and the info you learn as a tester is confidential and cannot be shared.

This is the public Sonos community not the Beta Community.

There is no TruePlay ‘link’, it’s a feature inside the iOS controller.