Skip to main content

Hello Everyone!

To get to the point from the title. Sonos Trueplay for a 5.1 surround can only be tuned using an IOS device. As a programmer I can understand because of the hardware differences between different Android phones.

I own a Sonos move, so why can't the built in Mics for that unit tune my Tv room surround? The Move would just simply be used as a external Mic to pick up sounds around the room( might be a little too heavy moving the speaker up and down haha) or would Sonos be able to create a Microphone as a accessory purchase.

Don

This feature has been requested by many Android users especially now that the much smaller and lighter Roam is equipped with a Trueplay microphone. I can definitely see Sonos turning this into reality one day.

Hi Don, thanks for reaching out to the Sonos Community - I’ll be happy to pass this on to our engineers as a feature request :)

We have been asking and waiting for very long… I’m much more than willing and happy to buy one when available.

I have a move already but would buy a roam tomorrow if it meant I cound trueplay all my kit with it (on android)