The Sonos App (Remastered)

• 28 September 2017
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone

I was browsing my Feedly earlier today when I came across an article titled "The Sonos App (Remastered)". This got me excited until I clicked on the link of the full article only to end up with a "Page not found" :/

I've attached a screenshot of the header of the article for you to see.

It states: "Life has enough compromise, and we want to keep it out of the listening experience. So when we began redesigning the Sonos app, we thought about how we could combine all the choice and variety you get from streaming with the ease and simplicity of combing through your personal record collection."

And here is the link to the full post on the Sonos Blog web site: http://blog.sonos.com/en/sonos-app-remastered/

Could this mean that Sonos is finally about to release a long-overdue redesign of its Sonos Controller? :)
Does anyone know anything about this?

Cheers!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I would have to think that anyone who would know about it would be under an NDA, and couldn't respond here, especially employees.
Badge
I saw the same thing? Interesting!
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
I think Sonos' blog platform adds articles to the RSS feed, even when they aren't really published for public consumption yet (i.e. it's a draft, or scheduled to be published at a future date/time). I saw it as well, and got an error when trying to read it. Guess we have to wait and see!