The Hot Mess of this Community Forum for Feature Feedback/Request/Voting

• 15 January 2018
  • 39 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

39 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Very true
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Let's keep this about the forum and suggestions about how to make improvements please. There's no need to take antagonize anyone here, for any reason.
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
If you are going to apply special rules to this thread at least have clean hands and delete the original "antagonism". Or as jgatie says "should I look at the source":8
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
If you are going to apply special rules to this thread at least have clean hands and delete the original "antagonism". Or as jgatie says "should I look at the source":8
Works for me, though this thread doesn't have any special rules that every other one should also have. It's been cleaned up. Let's go with how it reads now and just all be friends. 🙂
Userlevel 3
Badge
Since my post was removed I am leaving this forum for good. It's sad that my post is deleted yet others who actually call people names are not. That says enough to me about what is going on here. Goodbye all and keep enjoying the music and your Sonos systems.

Read this before it goes *poof* also.

Steve