The ability to 'Favourite' artists, albums, playlists and tracks on TIDAL from Sonos

• 24 January 2015
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
TIDAL on Sonos is great (excluding a slight issue I am having at the moment but the fab support team are working hard to resolve it for me) but what is missing is the ability to 'Favourite' TIDAL playlist, artists, albums and tracks directly from the Sonos App. For example, if I hear a track I like by a new artists and want to favourite that artists so they appear in the 'My Artist' section of TIDAL on Sonos I have to leave the Sonos App, open TIDAL, search the artist and then favourite them... a long winded way you'll all agree.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
To all who have liked this post, since writing it I have realised you can do the above but it's not called favourite like on TIDAL its done by 'adding to my library' rather than favouriting but it works in the same way. Perhaps rename to favourite like native TIDAL.
Badge
I could not find this option either.
Indeed it would be better if the menu item is called "Add Album to TIDAL Favorites".