Soundcloud missing likes

• 24 February 2015
  • 4 replies

I have 500 songs liked on my Soundcloud profile, but when I go on to view/play them from the Sonos app, only my most recent 180 show up. How can I access or get the rest of my likes to show up? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Your friend founded Target? 😉
Hi Allison & Tom,

We are aware of this, and it's with our development team. I don't have any more news to share at this time.
I will keep this thread open and share more news from our development team when it comes in.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Max what's the status on this? As a Sonos customer with Sonos products in every room of my four residences, this is more than an inconvenience, it's application functionality that is broken, I don't know how this problem hasn't been raised more often in the Sonos community, everyone must keep their SoundCloud "Likes" playlist very small; in the tech industry, broken application functionality is approached with a higher urgency than the cavalier response we've received from Sonos support thus far.

If this is not properly addressed, I will contact my dealer, the founder, a personal friend, is Sonos' largest US dealer.

Thank you
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi Allison & Tom,

We are aware of this, and it's with our development team. I don't have any more news to share at this time.
I will keep this thread open and share more news from our development team when it comes in.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Exactly the same problem here, from hundreds of my likes on Soundcloud I see only 183 tracks.

I already tried removing Soundcloud from Sonos and adding it again, but no luck.