Answered

sonos radio / tunein

• 9 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey everybody 

strange thing happening with my 2 of my sonos AMP and 1-2 radio stations. I have no problem with most radio stations but there are 2 stations (and it makesno difference if chosing it on sonos radio or tunein) who cause some problems. I have 9 „rooms“ in total. 4 AMP‘s , 1 move, 1 beam and 3 one‘s!

on every room the 2 concerned stations play with no problem EVERY TIME. On 2 AMP‘s they mostly don‘t play…. I just get the „tunein“ chime on repeat. 
A very few times they work, but if i stop them and want to start again, they don‘t work.

the work around is to select a 2nd room with the AMP and start the station before deselecting again the 2nd room.

somebody knows what that is?

oh yeah  i am on sonos S2 and newest update  bought all my elements toogether last year. Bever tried radios before so can‘t say if the problem is recent or no  

thanks

icon

Best answer by Corry P 10 April 2023, 11:44

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @strakekine 

Thanks for your post!

I would assume this is due to interference experienced by the Amps, though the circumstances of your report are quite strange - I would assume that the two problem stations have a higher bitrate than the playable stations you’ve been testing with. I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.