Question

Sonos playlist to Spotify

• 17 August 2017
  • 7 replies

Badge
This may be a silly question because I'm over 50. I have a large list of favourite songs on Sonos playlist which I use all of the time. Is it possible to transfer the whole list over to spotify so that I can play it on my phone? I know you can add each song separately but want to do the whole list?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

And, to follow up on pwt's accurate assessment, Sonos tends not to discuss upcoming changes, except in very rare circumstances, like the upcoming Amazon/Echo/Alexa integration. So it's highly unlike that either they'd do it, and if they did, they certainly wouldn't tell us in advance.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Sonos playlists can span multiple services and include local as well as streamed content. This would make the feature you're requesting rather awkward to implement and use, so I doubt it's in the feature backlog.
Is there anyone from Sonos who can tell me if this is in the making and if so, when will it be available? #sonos #sonossupport #sonoscommunity
No, there is no option in the Sonos app to export any information about your Playlists, unfortunately.