Skip to main content

SONOS PLAYLIST

• 30 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Thanks again Salami Slices- I do have my library back and it is functional!  I still do not have ability to search and play/rearrange songs from queue like before but for now, I am OK.

I do have a question.  I created an Amazon playlist.  It does show up in my music when I select Amazon as my streaming service.  It plays the same songs though and there is no ability to shuffle or turn on crossfade.  I read you need to load to a SONOS playlist.  I can’t do this- is this because the functionality broke with 80.00.04 and 80.00.11?

Does anyone know how I can get the Amazon playlists copied to SONOS playlists?  I know Apple and SONOS do not play well together but thought I could get Amazon working.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

No is the short Answer regarding copy of playlists.

However...  you should be able to Play that playlist and use shuffle from within the Amazon music app and send the sound to your Sonos speakers.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Thank you bockersjv!