Skip to main content
Hello,

I saw someone asked this over 6 months ago and was wondering if we were any further forward on whether Sonos and Discord will join together?
I only just started using Discord as a way to interact with a couple of gaming streamers I recently started following, so maybe I'm missing something... but how would Discord work with Sonos? While I know there's a voice chat feature that's possible, all you'd be able to do through Sonos is listen. Is there something else about Discord that I'm missing? It doesn't seem like a radio or music service to me...
I only just started using Discord as a way to interact with a couple of gaming streamers I recently started following, so maybe I'm missing something... but how would Discord work with Sonos? While I know there's a voice chat feature that's possible, all you'd be able to do through Sonos is listen. Is there something else about Discord that I'm missing? It doesn't seem like a radio or music service to me...

Basically discord have teamed up with Spotify so you can show on discord what your listening to, and i think it would be cool to have similar intergration
HI folks,

We don't have any updates to share right now regarding a Discord integration for Sonos. I'll send along a feature request for a Discord integration.
Ahh... so not unlike what Sonos does with last.fm... I could see that then.