Skip to main content
I can no longer access my SONOS controller on my laptop (where I manage all the music) because it is asking me to register my speakers (don't know why all of a sudden) but it is not under my email address - somehow it has become my husbands email address. I have no option to change it back to me. I cannot get access to to my controller now on my laptop. My husband was trying to add a Playbar and updated his controller on his iPhone when this happened. How do I get Sonos to work again and ensure I am the email address it is registered to. Am desperate as I have party on weekend and use my lap top to manage all my music, make play lists and own music for performances then I update onto to SONOS. My husband is away and clueless. I need help urgently.
The email address the Sonos is registered to should not effect the use of the Controller app or the system itself, unless a second system/household ID was created by accident.

Open the Sonos app --> from the More tab, tap Settings --> Account Settings --> Transfer Sonos to a new account --> I don't have access to this email account. If that does not resolve the issue, submit a diagnostic and reply here with the confirmation number.