Skip to main content

Sonos App Resets All Sound Settings

The latest Sonos App update resets all sound eq settings to 0 and turns off trueplay tuning.

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Not for me if you mean 80.03.06 

It did for mine. Resets all settings. True play was turned off. Not the first time. Wonder if a retune is required?

Yes, I am also facing similar issue with the app. It reset all EQ settings (Bass and Treble) to 0. Trueplay and spatial music setting is turned off automatically. It happens randomly but its happening more often now. Once i turn back ON these settings and change bass and treble values, most of the time I hear no change in sound profile. So, I have to force quit and then re-launch the app couple of times to hear a change in sound profile as I increase bass and treble values. It’s weird but this is exactly the issue I am facing. Not sure if anybody else noticed it. My app is on latest version 80.04.04

Having the exact sane problem. Any one able to get around this ? 

I am able to get around this by force quitting the app couple of times and re-launching it. After doing it, check if EQ settings are back to what it was. 

Thanks mk007 , that helped.

Anyone heard officially from Sonos on this ? Another app update ? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have the same problem as well is Sonos aware of this problem if they are will there be a fix soon 

After I recently updated app to version 80.07.03, Issue does not appear. It seems to have resolved for me. I would say check if your Sonos app is updated to 80.07.03 and if not, then update it and see if issue get fixed for you.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi just checked my version and it is 80.07.03

i had this problem before the last update I think it must be a bug in the app 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I don’t know if to delete app then re install from App Store if I done that would I have to set up all my speakers and sound bar again 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

The app is just a remote to the system. You can remove and reinstall it without your system noticing it.