Skip to main content

Hi

I have the sonos app installed on my iPhone and iPad, im selling my iPhone soon and unsure how I should uninstall the sonos app.

I see that in the app settings there is something called reset app.

If I click this will it remove my system from just the iPhone app, I dont want it removing my system from the iPad.

Thanks

Resetting the Sonos controller app simply erases its knowledge of your system, plus a few other local settings. It doesn’t affect anything on the system itself.

But I have to ask: If you’re selling your phone surely you’ll be resetting the entire phone beforehand? This will remove the Sonos app, along with all the other apps too.

You should reset the iPhone to factory settings. This will erase all apps on the phone, but won't affect the system nor your iPad...

Resetting the Sonos controller app simply erases its knowledge of your system, plus a few other local settings. It doesn’t affect anything on the system itself.

But I have to ask: If you’re selling your phone surely you’ll be resetting the entire phone beforehand? This will remove the Sonos app, along with all the other apps too.

You should reset the iPhone to factory settings. This will erase all apps on the phone, but won't affect the system nor your iPad...

Thanks, Yeah I will be resetting phone, I just wanted to logout and delete some of the more important apps beforehand.