Skip to main content

Is anyone else having the issue i am? the Sonos app, when using SiriusXM does not update with the song information like it used to? when the app is open and the channel selected it shows the song previously played and that information remains there fot eh duration of us?

i’m just curious if anyone else is experiencing this and if so, how did you troubleshoot it?

Thanks

Hi @tlipkin, thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Sonos community. I’d be happy to help you all here and it would be best for those having trouble submitting a diagnostic report of your system for better understanding and see what would be best for the setup. Reply to us with the confirmation number. We and the community are always here to help.

the confirmation number is 1192434638. although i do not see how an issue with the Sonos app is a reflection of MY system.

SiriusXM has never been very good in this regard. When I still had a sub I noticed it worked on some streams, and not at all on others.

By generating a diagnostic, Support will be able to see a specific stream (and time) to report to Sirius.