Skip to main content

Hi! I just got the full streaming version SiriusXM platinum, downloaded app on iPhone and wanted to connect to Sonos. In Sonos app under Add a Service tab the list does not contain SiriusXM. I see in forum there have been a lot of issues here. Help please

Maybe check the country* settings in this link below:

https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/user/profile/

When set, close the App fully & reopen and see if that perhaps resolves your issue.

You were absolutely right. The country had remained where I first set the system up. Changed to US, but still not seeing SiriusXM on list. Maybe it takes sometime to update profile?

Did you save the changes and close the App fully (slide off screen)?

Yes. And I did also log out on a second iPhone Sonos was logged in. At re-entry it even asked me to accept terms for US & Canada. I changed the time zone. Logged off on both devices. There may be a software glitch it’s stuck with old country info. 

Yes. And I did also log out on a second iPhone Sonos was logged in. At re-entry it even asked me to accept terms for US & Canada. I changed the time zone. Logged off on both devices. There may be a software glitch it’s stuck with old country info. 

Maybe try powering off all your speakers too, leave them all off for a minute or so, then bring them back online and see if that switches things over.

Hey Ken! That final suggestion did it! You’ve been great help. Thanks a million. 

This is great! Worked for me too- resetting country. Turning speaker off for a minute and restarting app.

Just a quick one, the Sonos voice assistant doesn’t recognise Sirius XM. Anyone know if either of the other voice assistants do? 

This is great! Worked for me too- resetting country. Turning speaker off for a minute and restarting app.

Just a quick one, the Sonos voice assistant doesn’t recognise Sirius XM. Anyone know if either of the other voice assistants do? 

No. Sirius is weird at an API level, so voice integration with any service is highly unlikely.

Ok thanks!