SiriusXM Favorite Section on the Sonos App. I figured out how the favorites gets in here.

• 24 August 2023
  • 2 replies

i have seen this question posted before and i figured out how it seems to be coded. poor programming but here goes. i have the siriusxm web player open on my computer. then go to discover all channels. here you can add remove favorites by clicking on the star. .https://player.siriusxm.com/all-channels

Now here is the dumb part. the siriusxm favorites in the sonos app (was using the sonos app on my computer to make it easier.) only allows 18 entries. so if have added more favorites it will only display the first 18 selected on the sirius player… i found this out when i was removing favorites on the sirius all channels site that i didnt use, but were on of the 18 sirius favorites in the sonos app i saw that when i removed one from the sirius site it would be removed from the sonos sirius favorite section and then I would get another favorite here in the order that i seemed to have added them in the web sirius all channel sections.

so i would conclude that if you wanted to have 18 of your most listened to stations here you could remove all your favorites on the sirius site. wait until they all went away then add the ones you want on the app, then add any others you might want on the sirius app.  in the car it is a different set of favorites. again seems like poor planning for ease of access. 

probably easier to just browse and add them to sonos favorites. :)

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @np 88, welcome to the Sonos Community!

Thank you for the information on how to change your favourites with SiriusXM if you have more than 18.

On the Sonos app, you can have 70 favourites in the My Sonos section of the app. I’ve had a look into our documentation and there isn’t any mention of a favourite limit with SiriusXM on Sonos, so it seems that SiriusXM is only sending the first 18 favourites.

As you suggested, browsing and favouriting in the Sonos app will give you a larger selection. I would also suggest reaching out to SiriusXM to suggest a higher favourite limit or even an option to re-order your favourites so the stations you listen to the most show in the Sonos app.

I am having this same issue with my favorites on SiriusXM moving over to my Sonos app.  It is only moving over 25 for me.  It would be much better if all your favorites would be able to move over and not just some.