S2 app updates to beta

• 13 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

I cant get S2 to fully install I download then app wants to update but its to a beta program I  previously asked to leave not a S2 update I cant see how to delete the beta on my system If I update to beta  it tries but does not install on android or IOS. Tried on windows it says my system is not compatible  as it has 1 comp that not compatible and that is clearly incorrect as I was on the S2 beta, I have uninstalled all apps then restarted by downloading S2 multiple times but just going round in a circle.

Any idea how to get rid of beta?

Or do I start a new system? I didnt want to do this as I will lose years of  historical set up and I’ve multiple speakers 

I reported this on Monday when app came out but only had auto mail feedback 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/2967

Section “Leave the Beta Community”

Running into similar challenges.  My employeer has restrictions on my phone that won’t allow me to install the beta version onto my phone as it isn’t a trusted source.  Working to leave the beta program as a result due to the inability to install and now my version 12.1 app won’t operate as it is asking for all my devices to update.  Any thoughts on how I can revert back to the current 12.1 version?