Skip to main content

I’ve been using this app for quite some time across several Sonos devices and yesterday the app when opened was empty of content and displaying a message “unable to browse music”. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it but the problem remains. What is the problem and who owns it - Sonos or radio.net?     

Hi @onlytony.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us and submitting a diagnostic. I understand your situation and would want to help out.

I would like to share with you our music service status guide that shows all Music service on Sonos and their current running status. We currently have an outage with the music service radio.net and our engineers are currently working with our music service partner to resolve the issue. I would advise you to keep an eye out on the website to be updated and be informed once the issue has been resolved so you can start playing your music through radio.net.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know or create a topic if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

Thanks very much for your swift reply.

HI @onlytony.

You’re welcome. The music service status guide contains all of the music service partners of Sonos including their current running status. Once the on-going issue has been fixed, the website will be updated.

Please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

I am having this same issue again. Everything has been fine since the 'outage' as reported on a few weeks ago, however unable to connect again this morning with 'Unable to browse music' being displayed.  I have checked Sonos status which is saying radio.net is operational and all of my other streaming services are OK. Is there a further issue either with Sonos or radio.net or should I be looking else where for the problem?

Thanks. 

Hi @harv56.

Thank you for your update and immediate feedback.

I would like to recommend going through the status guide to check as we have a reported outage with the music service as shown on the status guide.

Hi @onlytony.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us and submitting a diagnostic. I understand your situation and would want to help out.

I would like to share with you our music service status guide that shows all Music service on Sonos and their current running status. We currently have an outage with the music service radio.net and our engineers are currently working with our music service partner to resolve the issue. I would advise you to keep an eye out on the website to be updated and be informed once the issue has been resolved so you can start playing your music through radio.net.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know or create a topic if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

Please let me know if you still have any other questions or concerns. Here in the community, everyone can help out.

Thanks,

Thanks for the update Paul and hopefully everything is resolved soon. 

Hi @harv56.

You’re welcome. I just double-checked our status website. and it seems that the issue is now fixed. Please give it a try and keep me posted.

Thanks,

Hi Paul, all fine now and thanks for your updates and support, much appreciated 👍

HI @harv56.

Thanks for the update and immediate response. Please feel free to visit our status website if you run into any troubles playing through your Sonos system. The website is being updated in real-time for any outages or issues we might have. I do hope you continue to love and enjoy your Sonos.

Please let me know if you have any other issues or concerns. I’ll always be more than happy to assist.

Thanks,

Hi, 

i also have troubles with radio.net. It says “Unable to browse music”. Is the service down again? Status website says all good. 

thanks,

Also down here again - important service for UK listeners since Tuneins problems

Working fine for me yesterday - now I too have the “Unable to browse music” message.

Getting the same here - unable to browse music. Very important this works for us in the U.K. as Tunein is completely useless now

this is more than frustrating, nearly a month without radio.net, gets fixed and then ‘unable to browse’ again. Service status says ok, but clearly it isn’t. Come on Sonos, get this fixed, please!!