Skip to main content

why isn't there a possibility when you push the same botton twice(play button for example) you can switch between the last 2 played playlists(radio/playlist, for example).

If there is a function like this I'd would like to hear how to set it up!,

Hi @Duikertje.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community! Let me check it for you.

Please see our support article that will show you how to control your Sonos system using the button controls on your Sonos products, like the Play:1 and Playbar.

For products like Sonos One and Move that have touch controls instead of buttons, see our article on using touch controls.

Hopefully, it helps and if you have any other questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out, we’re always here to help.

Thanks for the fast respons!

It's a pity it's only possible with the app controller to switch between the last played playlist. Is there a possibility to take this suggestion into the next update?

For example push the volume up and volume down button at the same time makes the switch between the last played playlists?

Hi @Duikertje.

We highly appreciate your feedback and your request for additional button control(s).

Rest assured that I will log this request and pass it along with the team.

Let us know if you have additional concerns, we’d be glad to send them up for you.

Thanks again for the fast response!

Do you know if there is any kind of remote controller to use with the Play 1?

Greets,

J

Hi @Duikertje.

Thanks for your response. 

No, Play:1 can only be controlled either through the Sonos app or hardware control.

You may refer to this article that provides the operating system and device requirements for the Sonos S1 controller and Sonos S2 app. 

If you have any other questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out, we’re always here to help.