Props to SONOS for HD Radio

• 2 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

I just wanted to give SONOS some props for the continual evolution of its HD Radio service. From adding monthly (sometimes twice a month) updates with themed stations, new stations, special event stations, curated stations and even just tweaking and adding stations that fill gaps between different stations, I am getting more and more out of your offering every month. So thank you, keep up the great work and I look forward to what’s next each month and what more you can do with the service. Now you just need to offer a reduced annual rate instead of just monthly and the ability to listen to it via Bluetooth on our Move and Roam speakers. Thank you!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Jeffrey_35, thanks for the feedback - glad to hear you’re enjoying the service!

Regarding listening to Sonos Radio via Bluetooth, that’s a great idea and I’ll be happy to pass that on to our development team as a feature request :)