Skip to main content
Question

Problem adding song to queue from Spotify

• 13 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,

For a few weeks I have not Bern able to add songs to the playlist. On both out devices.

I have reset both devices. The Connect installed ok. Fyring reinstall of the Play:1 it gets to a point where it check for an app update, and can not connect to the internet. The router have been reset several times, and I have tried updating connected with a cable. Btw. there is internet connection from the router.

On the Connect when I want to play a song, I find the son in the Sonos S2 app on Spotify, and click 'Add to queue' or 'Play'. After a few seconds it is saying 'could not add song to playlist' error 701.

I have removed my Spotify account from my Sonos account, and added It again.

Nothing has helped.

App version 12.2.2. hardware version 1.17.5.5

Any help is appreciated,

Jesper Lorentsen

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @JesperHL

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I appreciate all your effort and the steps you have performed to resolve the issue. To help you check why you won't be able to add tracks to the queue, I'll be requesting a diagnostic report submitted from your Sonos system. Please don't forget to include the confirmation number in your response to look into your system and find out the cause. We'll wait for your reply.

Let us know if you need help with any other information, we're here to assist you.