Answered

Playbar & Amp separate when pausing TV

• 8 February 2021
  • 6 replies

I have [Playbar] , [AMP and SUB].

When listening to music, I only use AMP and SUB. When watching TV, I use everything. 

But! When I chose everything to play together in the Sonos app, it work seamless, but if I ect pause my TV for a few minutes, my playbar and AMP separate itself, and I need to choose it to play together in the Sonos app again.

I want my configuration to be like I want, until I change it myself.. 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 9 February 2021, 00:53

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

If I’m understanding correctly, you may want to remove the check mark on ‘ungroup on AutoPlay’ on your PLAYBAR in the controller. 

When I choose to play "TV lyd stue" AND "Takhøytalere" together, as shown on attached picture, it works great, BUT if I for som reason pause the music /TV for a while, the checkmark for "Takhøytalere" disappear, and I need to choose "Takhøytalere" again when start playing.

There is likely a setting on the TV’s rooms settings that say ‘ungrounded on autoplay’ or words to that effect that you should turn off. 

Ah, the joy of autocorrect. That would be ‘ungroup on autoplay’. 

Thanks! That's sounds to easy.. 😊 I will try out this later this week.

But what's the reason for a function like this? 

Not everyone wants to have speakers grouped when they play the TV, or any other line in. This option from Sonos allows you to choose whether they stay grouped, or are ungrouped when that source starts.