My Sonos Songs & Albums - how to access via PC app.

Badge +1

I can access my favourite songs, albums and stations easily via the mobile app, but only seem to access them via the PC app as a single mixed up section called Favourites, which is awful.  I can however see a Playlists section in both apps.  Seems the PC app has no concept of My Sonos like the mobile app.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

The Windows/Mac Sonos controller is basically in maintenance mode, and has been for some years. The items which appear in My Sonos on the mobile controller show up in the older Sonos Favorites container. I find it helps to organise the jumble if I selectively rename the items, often by prepending a punctuation character.

Badge +1

Appreciate the clarification and creative solution Ratty.  Disappointed, but not surprised Sonos don’t look for customer feedback on their product roadmap.

Sonos is always open to suggestions.

However the Desktop Controller is used by a relatively small proportion of the userbase these days (and doubtless declining further), so for quite some time it’s been essentially kept ticking over as is.

New music services work in it of course, and new Sonos devices are supported, but the system admin functions were stripped out a way back and no-one really expects any development of serious new functionality, such as a re-architecting of the Favorites option to mirror the mobile controllers’ My Sonos.