Skip to main content

Hello!

I have got a issue in the last month. The app itself has a lots of bugs. Its slow and so on. And a few times everyday some of my speakers is gone??. But my girlfriend can still se them on her iphone? If a do a router reset it may work for some minutes but after a while its the same?

Any solution for this or tips?

// David

Hi @DavidOlofsson.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your detailed post outlining the issue, let me help and try to figure this out.

To better understand, kindly submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app using the Android controller where you experience the issue, and reply with the confirmation number. I'd start by reviewing your system, it will help in identifying if there’s an issue with your system.

You may also check this article that provides some steps to follow to get your app reconnected to your Sonos system.

I’m looking forward to assisting you further from here.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out,  we are always here to help.

Another thing to try is a simple networked refresh of your Sonos system. Unplug all Sonos devices from power, then reboot your router. Once the router comes back up, plug back in your Sonos devices, wait a couple of minutes for them to reconnect, and test.