Skip to main content
Answered

Light Mode + Customising Home Screen

• 15 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi,

Unfortunately I've just updated to the terrible new app and can’t find where to change from Dark Mode to Light mode.

Also, the recent AMA, the Sonos staff kept referring to being able to customise the home screen layout to how you like it, but i can’t find any option to do that. i’m just stuck with this awful mess.

regarding the light mode, sonos give instructions in the link below, but under my app preferences settings menu, i only have general and product setup, nothing about appearance.

https://support.sonos.com/en-gb/article/enable-dark-mode-or-light-mode-in-the-sonos-app

Thank you in advance :)

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I think (I’ve not tested this myself), the ‘new’ 80.x app picks up the settings from the device it is on. So you’d need to go into the OS’s options to change the whole device, it isn’t a function in the app itself. 

I think (I’ve not tested this myself), the ‘new’ 80.x app picks up the settings from the device it is on. So you’d need to go into the OS’s options to change the whole device, it isn’t a function in the app itself. 

Ah, you're right! … Thank you for the rapid answer mate, much appreciated 👍🏻

Its still silly, before you could change the theme manually.

Do you know how to customise the home screen like the Sonos staff mentioned on the recent AMA? 🤞🏻